Sunday, March 7

shameless plug

the past few weeks have been about shamelessly promoting your cause
and brand and guy and all the crazy things that go with them.

just this morning, we just finished shooting a video
that hopefully will go viral for a senatoriable.

interesting times.
but won't end this without a shameless plug of myself.
just received this message from a girl named Sharmaine:

Hello po Kuya Karl! I'm one of the participants of the Leadership Training in Baguio last 2006.. hehe.. Anyway, it's my pleasure to see you again after 3 years.. I know you're doing great Kuya Karl! Keep on inspiring others.. Take care po.. God Bless! KEEP REMINDING! :D


that was 3+ years ago and it was a fun training
and 3+ years down, i'm still reminded of it.

gotta love my life. me shameless


lisnin to thesixtyone
sortof readin how to rig an election by some republican operative
feelin kinda productive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home