Tuesday, August 18

Bangkok generous

can't believe it's been 30 days
and as per Thai law, i have to be back in Manila in a few hours.

i have yet to pack.
or to think about the many things that just happened.

but my mind somehow forces me to think about
what to do next.

which is not good.
so i write knowing that that helps.

it's just been fun and games for me here.
and i have not spent a single cent out of my own pocket. ever.
not even for those goodies you're expected to bring
(which isn't my thing, not a fan of tourist-y photos too)

what started out as a part-vacation part-quest for a career
turned out to be a full vacation with cute little cousins,
my grandma, her two sons and some hsbc yea friends.

met some folks via couchsurfing too.
learned how to swim again.
caught up on my reading.
got to wander around by myself too. which is good.

tito insists i come back. sure.
but here i go thinking about "what next" again.

guess it really is the question
and i can't believe i have no deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home