Monday, April 18

got held up today woohoo


and you can't get any more straightforward than that..
yup, nahold.up ko today, a hundred meters from the katipunan LRT station. funny how God tells you you're not in a perfect world.
lost my phone, again...

...to two guys, one with a knife, the other with a gun.. which i didn't see [the gun i didn't, the knife i did, twas in front of me. hehe] but i didn't really care anymore..

they were like sabay ka lang sa amin kong ayaw mong masaktan or something and was chekin my belongings... on that dark area by the station.. that friggin station's lights didnt reach that friggin part.. couldav saved my phone.. the jeepney strike didnt help either, cudav been taking the u.p route..

then they were like hawakan muna namin phone mo tsaka pera mo kasi yung kasama namin sa unahan kakapkapan ka, i was like huwag na.. ok lang ako kung kapkapan nya or somthin.. and he was like buhay o cellphone.. i was like buhay pero.. and he slapped me on the face.. yeah fuckin slap on the face and i dont fuckin know why no one saw us or why i fuckin didnt care anymore.. all i cared was i get away from those fuckin two guys..

and so with my phone and cash they told me to walk straight towards the lrt station, i did and managed not to freak out.. saw mae from cie, tracy from sacred heart and shani from cagayan and was like you three be real careful.. hehe they looked kinda freaked out too.. and was cursin like crap there in front of them.. what a nice first meeting for me and tracy.. hehe she looked like she was really thinkin about stuff cause mae was like shit i have three phones with me right now.. maayu gani.. hehe they looked real funny.. if i wasnt freakin out i cud have laughed at them then and there or somethin..

but those fuckin two weren't real criminals, i think.. i mean i dont think they were really after my money.. there story about their enemy fraternity slash gang or something and me looking like one of their members seemed real cause when he grabbed my phone and searched for cash.. some receipts of mine went down and he still picked them up.. and placed them back on my wallet, quite neatly even.. i mean a hardcore thief wouldnt do that right? hehe whatever.

moral of the story, never go there alone again. but hardly no one listens to morals these days anymore.. and what's also cool is that three or so days ago, i copied my phonebook to my e-mail inboxes so losing the phone wasnt really big of a deal.. but i was suggested not to tell my parents though, so u guys dont tell them yet, ok? thanks.

take care and be on the look out for guys that are after some stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

karl.. thank God ur alive. ambot nlng kung ma unsa ko f mo happen na nko..hehe sory bout ur fone..(i can finally relate.hehe) anywayz. ana jud nang lyf.. smile nlng, and ingat jud olweiz. see ya wen i get bak ther.:)
yey, nka post nkog comment dri!!hehe

April 19, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karl! i've been there... but with no knife pero saw the gun! was so freaked out and since then i've realized how worse the philippines is na tlga.. i lost my brand new phone my dad gave me then! so much for me! good thing we're still alive... to hell with those two guys! - din

April 22, 2005

 
Blogger citybuoy said...

jeez... and i was just saying the trains are the only form of public transpo left that are safe from these lowlifes. for once i can relate.

May 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home