Sunday, March 20

math & i

math has been a pain in the neck for the past few months.
thanks to management engineering, i met my most and least liked teachers, ever... hehe, ever.
and both taught me math. from limacons to inverse functions, sleepless nights to sleeping days.

and in tribute to that, i share the poem i come up with for bonus points. here goes


Not Integral

So a circle is a rose
with one leaf
And the numbers would come
knocking
nagging
rolling
from left ear to other
as the blablas fade
and the tests bade
goodbye

Hello to me
who did not see
how one, two, three
can float
sink
surface
then kill
time that me thought
was slow

But No!
That number
that will never
curse or mock
or rock
the head
that brought to life
is the very
three, two, one
that I need
like many a rose
with one leaf.



i don't fully understand it myself, not yet. but i like it... for some strange reason. i'm not kidding. thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home